Recruitment context and job definition
Arx Corporate Finance works closely with Investment Banks, M&A advisors, and Private Equity Firms to enable them to source and distribute opportunities more efficiently to our Pan-European Buyers.
Their network itself is used by their clients for a variety of different reasons but mainly to enable them to digitalize their daily tasks, bringing them fresh opportunities and helping them maximize their profits. Their goal is to transform the Corporate Finance industry and the way finance professionals communicate globally through the use of their dynamic platform.
In support of our international expansion, we are offering a unique UK Country Manager opportunity for a native English speaker. In this role you will be based in Paris and will develop our international network.
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Salary: 40,000.00€ to 55,000.00€ /year
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Finance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Business Development & Main interlocutor to create, maintain, and improve our international client & network base
- Understand the needs of the Buyers & Sellers to propose them more pertinent opportunities
- Managing your own country, client & prospect pipeline
- Participate in the development or improvement of new or existing products which match the specific needs of your client base in coordination with the product development team
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least a year or two of experience in the Corporate Finance Industry
- An undergraduate or Postgraduate degree in Finance<:li>
- The right to work in France
- The appetite to travel in Europe quite frequently